We are open to spontaneous applications for a traineeship (details below), and also for collaboration with current or prospective MA / PhD students. Please get in touch using the contact details below!
The traineeship enables deepening insights in a working environment linking linguistic research, language didactics and education.
- Support in the analysis of written and audiovisual data to describe language repertoires in multilingual interaction situations (e.g. transcription with F4 and ELAN, coding with ATLAS.ti, evaluation with Excel etc.)
- Support in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of workshops and training courses in the field of multilingual didactics for pupils and teachers
- Continuation of the project’s bibliography
- Conception of a final report
- High proficiency in German, Italian and English (minimum B2/C1 in all three languages).
- Currently enrolled in or graduated in Linguistics or a similar discipline.
The possibility of financial support is given via an ERASMUS-funded traineeship for foreign students or students from foreign universities (requirement: university needs to support Erasmus programs). Trainees must commit for a minimum of 3 months in full-time occupation. Candidates who are able to commit for a longer period of time are preferred.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) to the following address:
Institute for Applied Linguistics
Headword: “Traineeship RepertoirePluS”
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: “I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.